Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Changing Directions

I know my latest news has shocked many people.  The personal messages and people that have stopped by to say goodbye have been overwhelming.  It is great to know you have been so well excepted and loved.  Please know I feel the same way in return and will miss you all too.  At every place I have worked and moved on, my customers are the ones I miss the most.  It is awesome to see them out and about and catch up.  I look forward to seeing everyone in the future. 

In my last blog I expressed that I was not giving up on my dream only makes many changes.  I am proud to say the transition has already started and is falling into place nicely.  My new contact information is updated and I will be able to take my website with me.  Only changes are phone number and address which I have set up but are not live until November 10th.

I have already updated my Ebay Store and my store on Facebook and I will post items on Craigslist.  After I am done building these sites, I plan to build my Esty site and Pintrest pages as well.

 For those that are regular shoppers at my store, I plan to operate my Facebook site as a yard sale site by posting photos of items for sale much like I carried at the store.  If you post under the photo that you are interested and send me a personal message to set up a meet location and time.  Items will be first contact first serve.  I will gather items from week to week and give you a total.  Sorry no layaway or payment plans.  Cash and carry only or I can accept card cards via Pay Pal on site or send and invoice with receipt.  Larger items may have to be a pick up appointment only at my home.  My current meet times and locations are:  Tuesdays 9:15am to 9:30am at Giant in Shippensburg; Tuesdays 11am to 11:15am at the former Lumber Barn location in Spring Run; Thursdays 9:30am to 9:45am at Chambersburg Mall; Thursdays 11am to 11:15am at South Gate Mall in Chambersburg.  Additional appointments can be made by request on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

As for my Ebay store I am obliged to the rules and regulations of Ebay but can offer the items listed with a meet place instead of shipping if you purchase or have the winning bid.  Items are listed at a higher rate as I compete with competitors and the items listed are usually a higher quality. 

I also plan to set up at a few local events like flea markets and craft shows during the year.  If you would like to be on my mailing list to get my schedule please email me or sign up at the store this week before I close.   I have much to do before the holidays this year so I will not set before 2014 but plan to have an active year ahead.  I will also post updates on my sites throughout the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment